02 March 2013

Through the pinhole

pin 1
Last night I scanned about 20 rolls of film. Here's the first one, some pinhole photos I took in Cornwall a few years ago, using the Diana + (you can remove the lens and use it as a pinhole camera). I think they're of St Ives and Mousehole. They're pretty soft looking, because I just rested the camera on a wall rather than use the tripod. Here are some I took using the tripod and with colour film with the same camera, they're much sharper. I like these monochrome ones though, they're quite eerie looking. 
pin 2
pin 3
pin 4
pin 5

3 comments:

Homerlusk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Homerlusk said...

I really love the first one!

Emma Jane Falconer said...

It looks like it's commemorating the site of someone's deadly tumble into the water, doesn't it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...